• All tickets are non-refundable, with no exchanges.
• Residents may purchase up to 10 tickets for dances/events and up to 4 tickets for bus trips. For overnight bus trips, each household may purchase one ticket (which allows for two people).
• If event details are altered, the ticket purchaser will be notified via email. If multiple tickets have been purchased, it is purchaser’s responsibility to relay information to other members of their party about such changes.
• When purchasing bus outing tickets for others, be prepared to submit a list of names and menu selections for those guests at time of purchase.
• Unless otherwise noted, tickets for onsite events which have not sold out will be available to the public at the Member Services Office and also online 48 hours prior to the event. Events not sold out will have tickets available for purchase at the door 30 minutes prior to the event.
• All ticket sales are first come, first served. Tickets become available for new events the first business day of each month at 8 a.m. and can be purchased online at www.sctxca.org or at the Member Services Office. We do not take phone reservations; nor do we place reservations on hold.
• Many “hot” items sell out quickly so plan to purchase tickets as early as possible. Some events may have deadlines for ticket purchase. Check your Sun Rays or online Activities Calendar for information.
• Short Term Renters will not have online ticket purchasing capabilities; tickets must be purchased at the Member Services Office.
It is your responsibility to resell the ticket to another resident if you are unable to attend an onsite event or bus outing.
How to resell: (1) Check with the Member Services Office (948-7720) to see if there are potential buyers on the Ticket Resale List. (2) Post a For Sale notice on the Sun City Web Site. (Go to www.sctxca.org; then Communications; then Resident Forum; then CA Ticket Exchange.) (3) Post a For Sale notice on the bulletin boards in the Social Center and/or Cowan Creek lobbies, space available. (Stop by the Monitor’s Desk to post.)
When you sell bus outing tickets, call 948-7393 with the following information: (1) the event; (2) ticket numbers; (3) the names and phone numbers of the person to whom the ticket was sold.
If you lose your ticket, you may use your receipt for admission. If you do not have your receipt, please wait until 48 hours prior to event. If your ticket is still missing, go to the Member Services Office where a copy of your receipt will be issued and used as proof of payment to enter the event.
Ticket Cancellation Policy
Occasionally the CA must cancel or reschedule an event. Cancellation/reschedule notification will be made via email to all ticket purchasers.
Canceled Events: If you paid by credit card, you will receive credit on your account within ten business days of notification. If you paid by check, you will be asked to come to the Membership Services Office for a cash refund.
Rescheduled Events: If you are able to attend the event on the new date, simply use your original ticket for admission. If you are unable to attend on the rescheduled date, respond to the email notification sent to you. Arrangements for a full refund will be made.
Accessing and Exiting the Ticketing System
Only one member of a household can be logged into the ticketing system at the same time. For example: Bob (Household ID 12345-000) logs into the portal and goes to the ticketing system and his wife Betty (Household ID 12345-001) logs into the portal and tries to go to the ticketing system at the same time, Betty will not be able to access the ticketing system. She will click on a ticketing menu selection and not be able to access the ticketing system.
'Exit Ticketing' when you leave the ticketing system. If you have accessed the ticketing system and “X” or close the ticketing window rather than clicking on 'Exit Ticketing', you will not be able to access the ticketing system until about 10 minutes have passed and our ticketing system has deleted your “abandoned” session. You must end your sessions in the ticketing system by clicking ‘Exit Ticketing’ on the ticketing screen if you wish immediately to re-enter the ticketing system.
If you improperly left the ticketing system, then any other member of your household will not be able to go to the ticketing system until the “abandoned” session is deleted by the ticketing system.