• All tickets are non-refundable.
• Residents may purchase up to 10 tickets for dances/events and up to 4 tickets for bus trips. For overnight bus trips, each household may purchase one ticket (which allows for two people).
• If event details are altered, the ticket purchaser will be notified via email. If multiple tickets have been purchased, it is purchaser’s responsibility to relay information to other members of their party about such changes.
• When purchasing bus outing tickets for others, be prepared to submit a list of names and menu selections for those guests at time of purchase.
• Unless otherwise noted, tickets for onsite events which have not sold out will be available to the public for purchase at the door 30 minutes prior to the event.
• All ticket sales are first come, first served. Tickets become available for new events the first business day of each month at 8 a.m. and can be purchased online at www.sctxca.org or at the Member Services Office. We do not take phone reservations; nor do we place reservations on hold.
• Many “hot” items sell out quickly so plan to purchase tickets as early as possible. Some events may have deadlines for ticket purchase. Check your Sun Rays or online Activities Calendar for information.
• Short Term Renters will not have online ticket purchasing capabilities; tickets must be purchased at the Member Services Office.
It is your responsibility to resell the ticket to another resident if you are unable to attend an onsite event or bus outing.
How to resell: (1) Check with the Member Services Office (948-7720) to see if there are potential buyers on the Ticket Resale List. (2) Post a For Sale notice on the Sun City Web Site. (Go to www.sctxca.org; then Communications; then Resident Forum; then CA Ticket Exchange.) (3) Post a For Sale notice on the bulletin boards in the Social Center and/or Cowan Creek lobbies, space available. (Stop by the Monitor’s Desk to post.)
If you lose your ticket, you may use your receipt for admission.
Ticket Cancellation Policy
Occasionally the CA must cancel or reschedule an event. Cancellation/reschedule notification will be made via email to all ticket purchasers.
Canceled Events: If you paid by credit card, you will receive credit on your account within ten business days of notification. If you paid by check, you will be asked to come to the Membership Services Office for a cash refund.